GEC creates Healthcare Innovation Cluster
- GEC brings together over 15 healthcare innovators
- Leveraging partnerships with leading Irish hospitals seeking innovation
- Innovation workshops, product validation, healthcare meet ups & events
GEC named Top University Associated Business Incubator in the world
- Our award-winning University Programme connects top universities and MBA programmes around the workld with Ireland’s most innovative entrepreneurs, startups and scaleups.
- Access some of the world’s best entrepreneurial minds – from strategic business projects and internships, to collaborative research initiatives.
- Giving students real-world business challenges helps the next generation of innovators and enables them to launch a career in Europe and beyond.
Join a tour of the GEC
Whether you’re a local and want to learn more, a budding founder, an established business or our next industry partner – come and see what the GEC has to offer.
Don’t just take our word for it
An education technology start-up that seeks to disrupt the market in professional skills and training.
An innovative digital health software company that leverages technology to support hospital-at-home and self-management care models.
Damian Murphy, Acclino